Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fuck Fuck Fuckiting Fuckity Fuck-Fuck

(Taking my guestblogging responsibilities seriously. Also known as shameless self-promotion.)

So there’s this awesome little ratings generator I found a while back thanks to yet another anonymous blogger. There are so many of you out there. I feel astonishingly unfashionable, what with being onymous and all. (That is the opposite of anonymous, yes?)

Anyhow, this generator rates your blog as if it was a movie. Because I am competitive beyond all reason, I decided to go head to head with Eris to see who was the bigger badass. I am so sorry I did.

Behold the rating for Sallyacious.com:

Online Dating

“What the fuck?” was my very first question, pretty much assuring that I don’t really deserve the Goody-Goody G rating. But I was horrified to discover I apparently no longer swear like a sailor. (Personally, I blame teaching. Clean up your language in one place, it comes back to bite you in the ass.) According to the website, I qualified for my Pollyanna status because I had only one questionable term, ”bitches”, which comes from the link to Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Novels that resides in my sidebar. Only one curse on my entire home page, and I can’t even really count it as mine. Do you have any idea how much that sucks? Huge, hairy donkey cock is what it sucks.

Of course, you’re all wondering about Eris, aren’t you? So was I. And I was completely disgusted with the result:

Online Dating

I think I hate her just a little bit right now. Bitch. Good thing she’s on vacation.

Anyway, here’s me, doing my part to make sure that by the time she’s home, Eris’ blog has an X-rating. (As long as I don’t have to post naked pictures of m’self. That’d drive people away for sure.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bitch! =)

I'm G-Rated, kid friendly, oh yes.

The CEO said...

I require Parental Guidance.

Eris said...

I love you guys

Eris said...

I think I'm going to start pushing for just an R rating, I mean, I don't want to alienate all people in entirety. :)