Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yeah, no title because I'm not creating eighty posts with the title "weight loss update". Instead I'm going to label the posts in an attempt to create some organization. This here is just a quickie because I am busy sobbing uncontrollably and screaming at the universe/myself/my stupid degrees because I just filed my taxes. And yeah. The number I made last year is again really, really sad. Like I qualify for federal aide sad. And I hate myself and lack of earning power right now.

Anyhoo:

I have not and will not weigh myself until February 07 so I don't know how I'm doing on the three pounds in two weeks goal. I made it to strength rehab all three times this last week but only managed to fit in two exercise sessions. My eating is okay... not the worst it has ever been but not the best. And I've all but cut out the booze which were just extra calories anyway.

Cheers. I'm off to research kidney resale values.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always remember that your income level isn't a judgement on your worth as a person. I spend my days helping people figure out who they want to be and exploring the mysteries of the human heart, and my yearly gross meanders between $5K and $17K, depending on what I'm doing. Thank god my husband has a job that the rest of the world considers to be worthy of compensation.

Still, it's nice when you can pay all of your bills, so I get where you're coming from with that.

The CEO said...

I wish you could adopt a more positive mental attitude toward what you're doing. If you believe it, you can achieve it.