Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm having a very hard time staying motivated with diet and excersize now that my office holiday party has come and gone. It is the season of bulky sweaters and some part of my mind is whispering that it is okay to be built like a mashed potato mound during the winter months. What this evil little part of my brain doesn't seem to understand is that the summer months follow right after the winter months and the fat doesn't see sunlight and just run away; it holds on for dear life.

On an unrelated note do you think anyone in the Spears family has ever heard of contraception? No? Gosh, me neither. You can take the girls out of the trailor but you can't take the trailer out of the girls I guess. I'm just so pleased that those little whores are inspiring a whole generation to pop kids out, forgo underwear, and then no take responsibility for their progeny. Yay pop culture!

Someone hand me a damn twinkee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I am going to hell already, for so many reasons, but upon hearing that Jamie Spears is fast tracking her way past Britney I cackled and snorted viciously. And then I remembered the infamous "we're country y'all" quote and laughed even harder. If I dodn't laugh I think I would have to slit my wrists at the rapid decline of civilization courtesy of the Spears/Hilton/Rickie/Lohan/et al families. These people are why other countries hate America.

Seriously, can K-Fed apply for custody of Jamie? He couldn't do any worse...

Unknown said...

Warm months follow the cold months?! Beach and bathing suit?! I need to get back to the gym!

...and I'm never eating again.

Unknown said...

And did you hear that the book deal Britney's mom had for writing a book on motherhood has been "suspended indefinintely?" Apparently the Christian publishing company thinks that perhaps that particular mother is about as suited at writing a book on motherhood as R. Kelly is at baby-sitting.

Check please!

Anonymous said...

The Twinkie wrapper don't fall far from the.... Jumbo pack of them. Heh. Those girls make Paris Holeton look like Einstein. Feel ya on the mashed potato body thing, ugh.