Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sometimes I wish you guys lived in the same city as me so bad so that we could hang out. You could tell me which pair of latex thigh high boots best complimented the bustier I have to wear in the upcoming fashion show and I, in turn, could listen endlessly to you talk about your varied and facinating lives.

Is it possible to miss people you've never met?

As for people I've met in "real life" I was supposed to go out tonight. Then it snowed like a foot. This would not deter me in any way because I grew up in snow country and snow is no biggie, but it freaks out the people in the city where I live and especially the people I was supposed to meet up with tonight. Luckily they called before I put my makeup on but to say I'm bummed doesn't even cover it. I was really, really lookig forward to tonight and facing another night alone (in a series of what? 10,000?) makes my little heart break a bit. Ah well. There will be other nights right?

Right?

...


...



...

I should pull the pin curls out of my hair but I just don't have the heart yet. If I spent this much time on my hair the universe will come up with something for me to do, yes? No? Okay. I guess I'll just turn in early. And dream of a social life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it too late? Did you take out the pincurls? I think you should go out to the grocery store, or even a bar, with the pins still in and see if you get any reaction.

I'm not helping, am I?

Anonymous said...

I wish you were closer too. Because I once again had tickets and backstage passes for the jazz festival this evening and no one would go with me. I even had passes to the exclusive after party with the musicians and free food. And no one to take.

So I went to the concert and then came home and snarfed down the M&Ms while I watched Dave play a video game.

So@24 said...

Come to LA. I'll buy you a drink.

Eris said...

Hollowsquirrel: It is not really safe to go hang out in bars alone in my town. Well, probably any town. You have that baby yet?

Sallyacious: I love jazz! We would have had a blast! Damnit! My heart is breaking all over again.

SO@24: If I'm ever in that area I will take you up on your offer.