Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's my party and I'll just sit alone, I guess.

Hello Birthday Well Wishers!

I hear, via phone text from another blogger, that the enchanting Ms. HollowSquirrel shared my birthday with the internets today. Thank you HollowSquirrel! When AT&T is done finding my missing phone and internet line order (that I PAID for two weeks ago, $120 freaking dollars) and actually hooking the damn thing up I might, MIGHT, for the first time in over a month be able to see blogs again. Oh sweet sweet jebus how I miss blogs. And the internet. This is being typed up in email, secret like, and mailed to my trusted posting pal who is keeping this miserable little site semi updated while I patiently await for the idiots at the phone company to sort out just why, exactly, they lost my order. Gah.

Anyhoo yay for birthdays! I'm going out for sushi tonight and if the people who said they were going to show up actually show up then it will be the best birthday ever. I would prefer to not be sitting alone eatting raw fish and crying salty tears into my saki so lets all hope that people don't flake, shall we?

I still miss you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooT! Happy birthday!!!

I knew it was coming up, I just couldn't 'member when. Because I'm a) old and forgetful and 2) an idiot who never writes these things down.

I hope it was a good one.

Isabel said...

Sushi for your birthday is perfect!! Hope it was a good day!

chollyson said...

Happy Birthday Desiree!!!!!!!!!! I hope someday you'll get back to blogging. There is a definite negative vibe missing from the internet.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you said I could post your bday on my birthday blogger bonanza bloggity blog, so that means I can share it. I'm glad you're not mad. cuz then I would cry. I hope you did not cry at your birthday dinner, m'love! I hope the fish was fresh & the wasabi kick-ass hott! BIG HUGS TO YOU! You are sorely missed!

The CEO said...

Happy Birthday, and for many, many more happy, healthy ones. I'll have sushi tonight in sympathy with you. If I can't be with you, I can be thinking of you.

Monty

Eris said...

Thank you everyone! I love you! Seriously! I want to have all your babies!

People actually showed up for sushi and I had a delightful time. I felt all loved. And the next day a 5am when I got up for work I felt all vomitous and hungover. Sushi with copious amounts of peer pressure induced alcohol makes Eris a very sick girl.